top of page
The New Era District Choir provides The “Hattie P. Lewis” Music Scholarship to provide financial assistance to someone interested in developing their musical talent with the desire of becoming a church musician (Piano, Organ or Keyboards).
The Music scholarship may be used for tuition, fees and books. Payment will be made directly to the school/instructor.
1. Be a United States Citizen
2. Be enrolled in an Accredited College, School of Music, School of Performing Arts or taking private lessons
3. Be a member of a New Era District church
4. Be willing to utilize their talent within the New Era District and/or provide support to the New Era District Choir
5. Must audition, performing a musical selection of choice. Audition date and location will be provided once the deadline for submitting application have been met
Contact for application or more information:
JaRita Johnson – email@example.com
Sandra Jones – Sandra_jones0713@yahoo.com
Hattie P. Lewis Scholarship-
bottom of page