The New Era District Choir provides The “Hattie P. Lewis” Music Scholarship to provide financial assistance to someone interested in developing their musical talent with the desire of becoming a church musician (Piano, Organ or Keyboards).
The Music scholarship may be used for tuition, fees and books. Payment will be made directly to the school/instructor.
1. Be a United States Citizen
2. Be enrolled in an Accredited College, School of Music, School of Performing Arts or taking private lessons
3. Be a member of a New Era District church
4. Be willing to utilize their talent within the New Era District and/or provide support to the New Era District Choir
5. Must audition, performing a musical selection of choice. Audition date and location will be provided once the deadline for submitting application have been met
Contact for application or more information:
JaRita Johnson – email@example.com
Sandra Jones – Sandra_jones0713@yahoo.com